Our fabrication company will build the custom equipment your business needs. With custom hydraulic trailers, air ride dollies, airboxes, and hydraulic bolsters that allow for both horizontal and vertical movement, we build equipment specific to each customer.
In addition to airboxes, dollies, bolsters, and trailers, we also retrofit trucks with hydraulic booms, laydown booms, custom designed booms, and hydraulic fifth wheels that allow for a “push / pull” feature to help out in those sticky situations and precise placement of your trailer and structure.
Can be operated from up to 150 yards away from module by handheld remote. A clear line of sight is not necessary. All that is needed is an air supply and hoses from air box to equipment.
Air boxes are great to use when lifting structures with airbags. Allows the user to freely walk around the structure during lifting to better monitor operations.
Also, air boxes are a good addition to air ride dollies. Allows user to adjust the lift of their dolly with just the touch of a button even while moving down the highway. Airboxes are a multipurpose device that save both time and money.
Air Ride Platform Dolly:
When additional cushioning is needed to protect a more delicate structure, our air ride platform dolly is what you need. Allows for lift and tilt of your structure and absorbs the bumps, dips and hills of your terrain while better protecting your structure. Cracks in drywall or sheetrock are reduced, and in some cases eliminated, and your structure endures far less stress.
· 14 - 16 inches of air lift
· 12 foot wide platform with slide out arms to accommodate main beam spacing of 15 feet inside to inside beam
· Bottom of beam height is 24 inches
· 1, 2, or 3 line axle configurations
· 30 degree hydraulic steering
· Remote hydraulic steering with self-centering capability
· Fully self-contained dolly units
· Drop arms available to accommodate taller beam but maintain same load height
· Completely self-contained with remote air lift and an air compressor built on dolly
When making those difficult moves we’ve all encountered a fence, mailbox, or maybe even a car that is in the way. Why waste the time digging up and replacing a mailbox or fence or yes, waiting on someone to move a car, when you can simply and safely lift your load above any of those objects and more.
Our hydraulic trailers are equipped with the following:
· 12 or 24 wheel configurations
· Slide out arms to catch beams on conventional loading
· Each axle can be raised or lowered independently (bottom of beam height, 24 inches)
· Remote controlled hydraulics
· Hydraulic steering
· 36 feet to 50 feet custom lengths
· Completely self-contained